Saturday, August 30, 2014

The color of Hope (self-made top and shorts) - A cor da Esperança (top e calções feitos por mim)

Hoping for the best is pretty much what we've been doing these last few days. I forced myself to get dressed and take a few photos of this outfit featuring my recently made clothes because I believe it will cheer me up. The shorts were featured on my last “Weekly New in” post and the corresponding sewing review was published here. I mentioned then that there was also a top on the making to complete the set and I've just finished it yesterday (the corresponding sewing review will be up soon on my sewing blog is now up, click here). For complementing the look there’s a black and white envelope bag, green strappy sandals (old) and some silver/green jewelry. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and thanks a lot for dropping by. 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Nestes últimos dias esperar pelo melhor é praticamente o que temos feito. Hoje forcei-me a vestir algo mais elaborado e a tirar fotos para o blogue das roupas que fiz recentemente porque achei que me animaria um pouco. Os calções já tinham sido mostrados no meu último post de novas aquisições e se estiverem interessados podem ler o artigo sobre a costura no meu outro blogue (clicar aqui); creio que na altura mencionei que estava a fazer um top para fazer conjunto com os calções e por fim terminei-o ontem (o artigo de costura correspondente será publicado em breve foi publicado aqui). Para completar o look escolhi esta bolsa “envelope” em preto e branco, sandálias às tiras verdes (antigas) e bijutaria em prata com pedras verdes. Espero que estejam todos a ter um ótimo fim-de-semana, muito obrigada por passarem por aqui.
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin





(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

12 comments:

  1. Mando-te boas vibraçoes para o familiar hospitalizado.
    Deus è grande.
    um abraço

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Rosa. Esperamos todos que ele recupere.
      Beijinhos

      Delete
  2. Oh my word this outfit is stunning! Those heels and shorts and all your accessories are perfect!

    Have an amazing weekend!

    x Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany your good taste and classiness are unbeatable!!! You rock!!!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook / International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I want to say how sorry I am Tany (((())) You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Honey you look stunning. I am with Coco, your sense of style and class is just perfect! Love everything about the outfit, and the clutch honey darling is TDF!!
    kisses and big hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, my darling friend... We are all hoping for a steady recovery.
      I've been wearing this clutch non-stop :) and I thought it would complement this outfit like no other bag I own :)
      Many hugs to you

      Delete
  5. Giro, giro, giro este look

    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!