Monday, August 4, 2014

Green lace skirt and salmon pink top - Saia de renda verde e top rosa-salmão

Happy Monday, darlings! My “staycation” is over and I’m back to the office today; I feel like I need another two week vacation, really,… Today’s outfit is all about pastel colors and texture provided by this beautiful lace skirt. The jewelry and the watch are rose gold; the round ring and the bracelet are new and were both featured in a recent “New in this week” post (click here). You all have a wonderful week ahead! Thank you so much for all the support! 
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
 
Feliz segunda-feira a todos! As minhas férias “em casa” acabaram e hoje retornei ao trabalho,… Sinto que precisava de mais duas semanas, a sério,… Enfim. O conjunto de hoje é centrado em cores pastel e na textura desta linda saia de renda verde. A bijutaria e o relógio são em rosa-dourado; o anel redondo e a pulseira são novos e foram mostrados num “Aquisições da semana” recente (clicar aqui). Tenham todos uma ótima semana e muitíssimo obrigada por todo o apoio!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

17 comments:

  1. Mas que look lindo <3
    Essas cores são maravilhosas e ficam-te tão bem.
    A saia é tão gira*

    Linda como sempre!

    Boa semana!

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your skirt! How beautiful! i love everything about lace!
    have a great week dear,kisses xxx
    Eva&Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tany, this outfit is truly inspiring! It's an unexpected color combo that rocks! The skirt is super hot, and so are you! Much much love!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour palette is divine. I love the texture of the skirt and the pairing with the soft feminine blouse. Very refreshing and pretty.

    x Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que conjunto lindooooo :)
    Super elegante e cheia de estilo!
    Adorei a combinação do tom pastel com o verde.

    Beijinhooos :)
    http://princesasemtiara.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, dear Tany!! Every day you look so beautiful!! Every time I see your outfits I get a lot of motivation to continue my blog, and love your color combinations and your photos.. I love this skirt, I have to go to the Zara again, I'd like to see that in my wardrobe. :))
    Finally we will travel to Greece (Halkidiki) for a week in the end of August. We were there in last year, and we loved the beaches of that region. I will make a lot of photos.....
    Kisses, Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eszter! Oh, I'd love to visit Greece, I've never been there and I'm very passionate about ancient history and architecture! I look forward to see your vacation photos!! Hugs

      Delete
  7. Your ideal figure!!!!The skirt is my love!!!!
    have a great week dear,kisses ))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tany you look very elegant. Love the green lace skirt with the salmon top, so darling. No wonder you collect lace skirts ;) it's gorgeous! And the sunglasses are divine! Darling I am so behind your post's I am sorry, I try to answer everything later. Still at work and not much time, though.
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya darling, and really, don't worry about it! I'm also busy, tired and in desperate need of a break (and a week ago I was still on vacation!). My job is killing me,... Many hugs and thank you for stopping by, honey!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!