Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Khaki cuffed pants and pearl white top – Calças Khaki e top branco pérola

Today I left in a hurry (had an early scheduled audio conference) and didn't have time to take photos in the morning like I usually do, so I ended up taking them later in the afternoon after getting back from work,… The lighting wasn't the best but I still wanted to share today’s outfit; both the pants and the top were bought on sale yesterday (I went shopping for my son and grabbed this little something for myself too ;) ), and since I had to be in the office very early it was easier to use what I had at hand: my new buys and yesterday’s bag, shoes and most of the accessories; I did swap the earrings and added the necklace and the belt because I thought they complemented the look perfectly. Tomorrow I’ll be up to another early morning start, so taking photos might not be possible. Thank you all so much for the support, I really appreciate it! 
 
 
Hoje de manhã estava com muita pressa (tinha uma audioconferência marcada para bem cedo), e não tive hipóteses de tirar as fotos como de costume; acabei por tirá-las ao fim da tarde quando regressei a casa, quando a luz já não era a melhor… No entanto queria partilhar o conjunto de hoje: as calças e o top foram comprados nos saldos ontem (fui comprar roupa para o meu filho e trouxe estes miminhos para mim também ;) ); nos dias de pressa, é mais fácil pegar no que está mais à mão, neste caso a roupa nova e a maioria dos acessórios usados ontem; mudei apenas os brincos (são iguais mas em branco-pérola) e adicionei o colar e o cinto, pois achei que seriam o complemento ideal para este look. Muitíssimo obrigada por todo o vosso apoio!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

6 comments:

  1. Adorei a combinação de cores.... E a mala é linda!!
    xx

    Fashionalatic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cocco clutch and all the military inspired look my dear Tany!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear Tany!! Your combination is impressed me again, your necklace is make a summery feeling to the outfit, and the bag is a dream.... Sure you are the most stylish and beautiful woman in your office.....
    Thank you for your lovely comment, they lighten up my day, I'm happy if you can feel something in my photos, it matters a lot to me. Kisses, Eszter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the huge compliment, my darling friend!!! <3333333

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!