Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Honey and cream, with a cherry on top - Mel e nata com uma cereja no topo

Today’s headline refers to the color combo of my outfit: I’m wearing a tan colored top (checkout the back detailing of the top!) with creamy white wide pants with a sheer side panel; to add just a little pop of color I picked up a red bag and red lipstick. Hope you guys like it! Thanks for visiting! 
 
--- 
 
O título de hoje refere-se à combinação de cores do conjunto: estou a usar um top cor-de-mel (reparem no detalhe das costas do top!) com umas calças largas em branco-creme com painel lateral transparente; para dar um toque de cor, escolhi uma bolsa e batom vermelhos. Espero que gostem! Beijinhos e obrigada por aparecerem!
 



(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous top, love the necklace and the bag is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and the bag!! Such a classy look!

    X Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany I am so sorry for being so late, but my week has been hell so far, hope we'll get the probs sorted out today, I am not in the mood of doing overtime again, I wanna go shopping, I need to shop :/ You look beautiful honey. The white pants with the camel top is such an elegant combo, love it. Great back details on the top! Amazing necklace!!Tany you look darling. Love everything, love your style and your fashion sense.
    Yep that's the skirt I was going to return when Simon told me to wear it to dinner night. Those pics are from that very dinner night btw. No we don't wear the same watch. I was mistaken, I thought yours it's an Ice watch too. I went to their website, great collection and the ani_set, wow looks awesome. What a gorgeous present.
    kisses darling gotta get back to work :/
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, my darling! I totally understand, don't worry about it! My week has been hectic too. This is the top and pants that I told you about some time ago, bought at a local store; the top reminds me your top from H&M :). Yes the watch is splendid, you can check out the specific model here: http://www.eletta.pt/pt/eletta/colecao/relogios/item/kit-vilamoura-anniversary-edition
      Lots of hugs to you, honey!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!