Monday, August 18, 2014

Spots and leather - Leopardo e couro

Hello dear all, hope you’re doing fine. The weekend is over and a new week begins and with it a new outfit. Actually I wore this outfit to a birthday party yesterday and I’m repeating it today adding a beige jacket (not shown because these photos were taken yesterday). I don’t usually repeat my outfits, but today I just felt like wearing these clothes again: my new leopard skinnies and black leather top (both shown here) with golden sandals/bag/jewelry. Hope you guys have a wonderful week! Thank you all so much for dropping by!
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
 
Olá pessoal, espero que estejam todos bem. O fim-de-semana terminou e uma nova semana de trabalho começa, com ela um novo conjunto. Para ser precisa o conjunto não é novo, pois usei-o ontem para uma festa de anos e hoje decidi repeti-lo (apenas adicionando uma jaqueta bege que não é mostrada porque as fotos foram tiradas ontem). Estou a usar as calças novas leopardo com um top de cabedal preto (ambos mostrados aqui) com sandálias, bolsa e bijuteria em dourado. Espero que gostem e que tenham uma ótima semana! Obrigada por aparecerem!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

10 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!