Thursday, August 21, 2014

Beige and tan shades – Tons bege e mel

From yesterday’s vivid citrus colored look we move to pale beige and tan, playing with different textures in earthy tones: the linen jacket, silky pants and delicate lace top all come together in this outfit, complemented with camel leather accessories and golden jewelry. The oldest element in the look is the bag, I have it since 2010. Back then when I bought it, someone commented that it looked like the bags carried by the postmen when they go house to house delivering the mail (the Portuguese postmen, I mean; I can’t talk about the others), and from then on I couldn't get rid of that image imprinted in my brain whenever I wear this bag, so I called it the “Postman Bag” :). Maybe I’m getting back at the world by writing this, and perhaps some of you will remember this outfit when the postman comes knocking at your door ;). You all have a wonderful day, thank you so much for all the lovely comments that I've been getting! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Das cores vibrantes e cítricas de ontem passamos ao bege e mel, conjugando diferentes texturas em tons-terra. A jaqueta de linho, as calças tipo seda selvagem e o delicado top de renda juntam-se neste conjunto, complementado por acessórios em pele cor-de-mel e bijuteria em dourado. O elemento mais antigo deste look é a bolsa, tenho-a desde 2010. Logo nas primeiras vezes que a usei alguém disse que parecia as bolsas que os carteiros usam para carregar com a correspondência de casa em casa (pelo menos os carteiros daqui, pelos outros não posso falar). Desde aí não me consegui desligar dessa imagem mental cada vez que uso esta bolsa, e como tal chamo-a de “Bolsa do Carteiro” :). Talvez estas palavras sejam a minha forma de me vingar (no bom sentido), pois quem sabe alguns de vocês não conseguirão evitar lembrar-se também deste look quando o carteiro passar em vossa casa! Tenham um dia maravilhoso e muitíssimo obrigada pela simpatia transmitida pelos vossos comentários!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin







 (all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

14 comments:

  1. Wow you look amazing!

    I think I have a similar skin tone as you and never knew if I could pull off an all nude look but you have given me the confidence! Def going out to get some nude dresses!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    Please check out my latest post about Back to School Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! It's just a matter of trying it once and see if it works for you :). I like these shades best when I'm a bit tanned ;)
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. My postman never looks this good ;)
    Lovely look as always. At first I thought the blouse was beaded, but I see that it has lace insets. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda ;). Yes, it's some kind of lace with a nice texture. The photos don't do justice to this top, I'm afraid. Hugs

      Delete
  3. Eu não associo essa bolas a carteiros... Gosto do conjunto é luminoso!

    Bom fds

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Mónica! Por aqui eles costumam andar com uns sacos de pele grandes, daí a parecença... Beijinhos!

      Delete
  4. Gostei muito da textura da blusa... linda! Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada querida!! Beijos para você!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful combo, I love the texture mix, the top is my favorite.
    kisses
    Liked your Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/About-women-and-not-only/270790806369535?ref=br_rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mihaela!! Liked your FB page too! Kisses!

      Delete
  6. Tany darling you look divine!! Can't make up my mind what I love the most because every single piece is just perfect. Sorry for not commenting much lately still working on restoring the blog.
    kisses honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya and I totally understand,... Hope your blog photos will be fixed entirely, it's a ton of work...
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. You always wear the most awesome cut pants hunny!! You look very ladylike and I love your bag!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook / International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!