Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekly New In – Aquisições da semana

This week the loot is pretty small, my mindset was not tuned for shopping. I did ordered a pair of tan leather baggy pants (on sale with 30% discount), and finished a green flower print top (worn yesterday). 
 
--- 
 
Esta semana não há muito que mostrar, a minha disposição não esteve muito para compras, no entanto encomendei umas calças de pele cor de mel (em saldo com 30% de desconto) e terminei o top florido verde (que usei ontem).

I had two main inspirational sources in mind when I ordered these pants (I'm not posting the photos here for obvious copyright reasons but you can click on the following links and be as amazed as I did): 



--- 

Tive essencialmente duas fontes de inspiração que me compeliram a encomendar estas calças (não vou publicar as fotos diretamente aqui por questões de direitos de autor, mas podem clicar nos links abaixo e deliciarem-se tal como eu me deliciei): 



When I found this green remnant of fabric I knew I had to make some kind of top from it, and this simple design complements the beautiful color and print perfectly. You can read my sewing review by clicking here, if you’re interested. Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!
 
--- 
 
Mal vi este retalho de tecido soube que iria fazer um top, pois adorei o tom de verde e o estampado. Um design simples, na minha opinião, evidencia o estampado valorizando-o (podem ler o artigo de costura clicando aqui, se estiverem interessados). Espero que estejam todo a ter um ótimo fim-de-semana!

6 comments:

  1. I've just seen you rock the green top and it's divine! I'm sure you'll style the tan trousers as beautifully!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook / International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you sporting the pants darling. Great steal as always ;)
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lenya! I received the pants today and, OMG, I'm so happy I ordered them! I was kind of afraid because some of my latest online purchases didn't work out well for me, but these pants, they were the buy of the month for me. They are PERFECT

      Delete
  3. I really love that top! I want a similar
    One! Kisses

    The Fashion Curly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!