Sunday, August 3, 2014

New In this week - Compras desta semana



I saw this pink set worn by Lola Mansil (click here) and I loved it so much that I ordered one for myself. It will take some time to get here, and I hope it will fit. 

--- 

Vi este conjunto usado pela Lola Mansil (clicar aqui) e gostei tanto dele que encomendei um para mim; ainda vai demorar um pouco a chegar, espero que me sirva!

Khaki will be very on trend next fall, so I ordered this bomber jacket still on sale. Hopefully it will arrive next week. UPDATE: I didn't like it as much as I thought I would so I returned it 

--- 

A cor verde-tropa vai estar muito na moda no outono, por isso aproveitei este blusão ainda em saldos; deve chegar na próxima semana. UPDATE: Não gostei tanto dele ao vivo, por isso devolvi-o

Loved these Aztec print shorts at first sight (new collection). I wore them yesterday so you’ll see me wearing them here on the blog very soon! 

--- 

Apaixonei-me por estes calções com estampado Asteca mal os vi na loja (nova coleção). Usei-os ontem por isso vão poder ver um look com eles aqui no blogue muito em breve!

Following through with my obsession for all things yellow, saw these slacks at a very good price and brought them home with me. 

--- 

Continuando com a minha obsessão por amarelo, vi estas calças a um ótimo preço e resolvi trazê-las comigo

Ordered this sand colored wool cocoon coat for the winter (new collection). UPDATE: The coat is gorgeous in real life, it's a keeper! 

--- 

Encomendei este casaco de lã tom areia em forma de casulo já a pensar no próximo inverno (nova coleção). UPDATE: O casaco é espetacular ao vivo, definitivamente uma peça a manter!

On the accessories front, ordered this bag; it’s a fairly large one and it’s not made of real leather so it wasn't expensive. Loved its shape and the metal tube detail on the handles. UPDATE: This bag is FABULOUS! It will be my go-to bag for fall.

---

No que toca a acessórios, encomendei esta bolsa; é razoavelmente grande como eu gosto e é feita de pele sintética, por isso não foi cara. Gostei bastante da forma e do detalhe dos tubos metálicos nas pegas. UPDATE: Quando recebi a bolsa ainda fiquei mais satisfeita, ao vivo é ainda melhor do que nas fotos! Vai ser a minha bolsa básica para o Outono.

Last but not least, ordered these “brogue style” wedges; I’m on the hunt for a flat version of this style, and when I saw these on sale very cheap (last size available and it was my size!) I considered it a sign so I had to have them. Hope they fit though. UPDATE: The shoes don't fit, they are too small; returned 

--- 

Por último estes sapatos cunha estilo “brogues”; ando à procura de sapatos rasos neste estilo e quando vi estes em saldo muito baratinhos (o último par era o meu tamanho!) achei que era um sinal e encomendei-os imediatamente! Espero é que me sirvam,… UPDATE: Lamento muito dizer que os sapatos me ficam muito apertados, serão devolvidos,...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them all :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tany see that's exactly what I was talking about ....... so you have to be my guide.....everything is just beautiful. Totally in love with the salmon pink set, gosh it's beyond beautiful, it's so chic and it's a timeless piece, if you know what I mean. No it's not the shorts I was talking about, but nevertheless it's gorgeous! I see I have to pay a visit to this special shop of ours darling, it's your fault when I get bankrupt ;)
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!