Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tan leather pants and striped blazer – Calças de couro castanho-mel e blazer às riscas

Hello dear readers and friends, today I woke up to a beautiful sunny day, as opposed to the rain that has been pouring since last week. The dry weather is ideal for sporting my tan leather pants (the ones I hauled about here), and I chose to wear them with a striped blazer and a cowl neckline top. Sandals are perfectly wearable in this weather too and I'm taking every chance I get to wear them before storing all my spring/summer shoes away. The flower necklace with rhinestones is a few years old, and always has been a favorite of mine. Yesterday I wore this same blazer with a black cowl neck top and black waxed jeggings; since I wasn't able to take photos of yesterday's outfit, I’m including a collage in the end of this post, enjoy!
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
 
Olá queridos leitores e amigos, hoje acordei para um dia de céu limpo e temperaturas amenas, em contraste com o que tem chovido desde a semana passada. O tempo seco é ideal para usar as minha calças de couro cor-de-mel (já falei sobre elas aqui) e decidi usá-las com um top branco de decote drapeado e um blazer às riscas. Com este tempo ainda se podem perfeitamente calças sandálias e aproveito sempre que posso para as usar, antes de arrumar todo o meu calçado de verão. O colar com o pendente em forma de flor e cristais é um favorito já com alguns anos, gosto muito dele. Ontem usei o mesmo blazer com um top semelhante mas em preto e leggings enceradas pretas; incluí uma colagem no final do post para vos inspirar!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin

 (All photos by me)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

5 comments:

  1. Both looks are impeccable, more I admire your skin. Love how you combine classy items with modern.
    Have a great day and happy weekend ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aoro a sandália


    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never fail to impress me with unexpected combinations!! I love your pants, this look is divine!!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your look Tany. this is chic in perfection. Those pants, gorgeous, what a great idea to pair with stripes. Awesome!
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!