Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The “bright color plus black&white” formula – A formula “cor viva com preto e branco”

Lately it has been increasingly hard to take outfit photos in the morning before leaving to the office; it's either pouring rain or life getting in the way (like when my son is sick and I spend part of the night awake - it happened today). I woke up tired and already late but still wanted to document today's outfit somehow… So I ended up asking M. to snap a few photos with his cell during our lunch break and settled with that. You've seen the yellow and black&white stripes combo here on the blog more than once, it never fails me; yesterday I wore the same shoes, bag and accessories with a similar bright color and B&W combo, but wasn't able to take any decent photos because it was pouring rain all day… Instead I've made a collage, just scroll down through today's outfit photos to find it. Hope you guys are having a great day, thank you all so much for your lovely comments! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Ultimamente cada vez é mais difícil tirar fotos de manhã antes de sair de casa para trabalhar; invariavelmente ou tem estado a chover cães e gatos ou então a vida prega-nos partidas (como ter o filho doente a acordar durante a noite, como foi o caso de hoje). Acordei cansada e tarde, não sendo possível perder 5 minutos com esta tarefa (com muita pena pinha pois hoje não está a chover). Então resolvi pedir ao M. que me tirasse algumas fotos com o telemóvel durante a nossa pausa para almoço, para desenrascar. Ontem não tive a mesma sorte pois esteve a chover o dia todo, mas usei um conjunto obedecendo à mesma fórmula, inclusive com os mesmos acessórios e sapatos, e para vos mostrar fiz uma colagem (podem ver mais abaixo depois das fotos de hoje). Espero que gostem, que estejam a ter todos um ótimo dia e aproveito para agradecer desde já os vossos simpáticos comentários!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all outfit photos by M.)
(todas as fotos do look de hoje tiradas pelo M.)

8 comments:

  1. You know I love this combo of black and white plus a brith colour. By the way, I have a coat of that same shade of orange, must try to style it with B&W!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I absolutely ADORE this look! Especially the shoes! Love your culottes!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white plus a bright colour works soooo well! Yellow makes me so happy, you look great Tany! I hope your son is better?!

    X Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Dear!!! Love the yellow coat!!! You won't believe it, but last week I ordered a yellow wool coat for winter!! I really love the outfit, and the collage is great for inspiration!!! Have a lovely week!! xx Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tany darling you look amazing in this combo. Love the boldness of the outfit. The yellow coat adds even more boldness to it, awesome. Shame you couldn't take pics of the second one, it looks awesome darling. I am sure you looked stunning wearing it. Tany darling I went mad last weekend shopping and it's all your fault, yes it is, that's my story and I stick to it because I bought a lot of *our* clothes, see it's all your fault and that's why I am not telling you what I bought, you play, you pay ;) Darling Tany gotta dash.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning look! Love the combo color! The pants are awesome!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro a cor do casaco



    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!