Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Striped white blazer and self-made blue pants – Blazer branco às riscas e calças azuis feitas por mim

Hey guys, how are you today? For me this is one of those days when I wake up very energized and a little anxious, having a couple of important meetings scheduled in the morning. I woke up earlier, took my time taking a shower and self-pampering and picked up comfortable clothes in soothing colors that combined result in an elegant and trendy outfit (in my opinion, of course). My confidence was up and I felt ready to another long day at the office. The blue pants are self-made (click here for the sewing review, if you’re interested) and the striped blazer was bought on sale (mentioned in a previous weekly new in post, click here). The top has been featured in a previous outfit post (click here). 

You all have a wonderful day, thank you so much for reading! 
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Oi pessoal, tá tudo bem convosco? Para mim hoje é um daqueles dias em que acordo um pouco ansiosa e elétrica por ter uma série de reuniões marcadas logo pela manhã. Levantei-me mais cedo, levei o meu tempo no duche e a arranjar-me e escolhi roupas confortáveis e em cores suaves que combinadas resultam num conjunto cuidado e elegante (pelo menos na minha opinião), sentindo-me assim pronta e confiante para mais um longo dia. As calças foram feitas por mim (cliquem aqui para o artigo de costura, se estiverem interessados) e o blazer foi comprado em saldos e mencionado num dos posts de aquisições semanais (clicar aqui). O top já apareceu num conjunto anterior, cliquem aqui

Tenham todos um ótimo dia, obrigada por aparecerem!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin





(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

12 comments:

  1. Sou fã dessas calças

    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit...I also like the bag ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always. Love the peekaboo detail on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is freaking brilliant Tany. You look cool, stylish, right out of a magazine. LOVE it! Stunning pics Tany! Wow!
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should feel confident you look amazing. The sheer panelled top is super pretty! I hope you've had a great week!

    x Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!