Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly new in – Aquisições da semana


Hey guys, how are you all doing? Thank you all for all the kind words and best wishes, I really appreciate your concern. Last Wednesday I went to my bi-annual dentist consultation and I realized that I had a severely decayed wisdom tooth (yep, surely the cause of my headaches). I had it extracted and have been on painkillers until yesterday; today I'm feeling like my usual self again and even got some sewing done (I'll let you know about the end result as soon as I finish it ;) ). So moving on to last week's acquisitions, we have a orange brick belted coat, a dark olive green fluffy knit jumper, a matching lingerie dress and a pair of leopard print calf hair booties.

---

Olá pessoal, tudo bem? Na passada quarta-feira fui à minha consulta semestral no dentista e parece que descobri a causa das minhas enxaquecas: um dente do siso cariado, do qual não me tinha apercebido. Tive de o extrair e até ontem andei a tomar medicação para as dores. Hoje já me sinto igual a mim mesma e até consegui costurar um bocado (logo que terminar mostro o resultado ;) ). Passando então às aquisições da semana passada, temos um casaco cintado cor-de-ferrugem, uma camisola de malha peluda verde-azeitona escuro, um vestido tipo lingerie a fazer conjunto e uns botins de pelo leopardo.

Orange brick belted coat: I remember making a short coat and a matching A-line mini-skirt in this exact color and fabric about twenty years ago (that self-made set is long gone by now, if you ask) so I couldn't resist the color of this coat; it's just too perfect for fall and winter, in my opinion. 

--- 
Casaco com cinto de atar cor-de-tijolo: lembro-me de ter feito um casaco curto e uma minissaia evasé nesta mesma cor e tecido há cerca de 20 anos (há muito que se foram, para quem estiver curioso), por isso quando vi este casaco não lhe resisti. Acho a cor perfeita para o outono/inverno e é conjugável com qualquer tom neutro.

Dark olive green fluffy knit jumper: chunky knit plus the color of the moment, need I say more? It can be paired with the matching lingerie dress, but also with leggings, jeans, leather shorts, etc. 

--- 
Camisola de malha com pelo cor-de-azeitona escuro: Malha volumosa, mais a cor da estação, é preciso dizer mais alguma coisa? Pode ser usada sobre o vestido a condizer ou então sobre leggings, calções de couro, calças de ganga, etc.

Dark olive lingerie dress: a really cool and trendy piece that I will most certainly save for my off-duty time! Love it the most paired with chunky knits! 

--- 
Vestido estilo combinação verde-azeitona escuro: Uma peça tendência muito gira, ideal para usar nos fins-de-semana e dias de folga! Fica o máximo com malhas grossas, pelo contraste que proporciona!

Leopard print calf hair booties: great for leveling up any casual outfit, these booties are as trendy as they are comfortable; leopard print shoes became a must-have in every fashionista's closet, in my opinion. 

--- 

Botins de pelo leopardo: ótimos para dar um toque especial ao mais casual dos conjuntos, estes botins são tão tendência como são confortáveis; uns sapatos em leopardo tornaram-se já indispensáveis para qualquer fashionista, na minha opinião. 



And that's it! I tend to stock up in the beginning of each new season so the “newly in rate” will slow down sometime soon (I sure hope so!). Before my next outfit post I'll try to catch up on your blogs and comments (sorry for being late). You all have a great week ahead, thanks for dropping by! 

--- 
E é tudo! Tenho tendência a fazer a maior parte das minhas aquisições no início de cada estação, por isso o ritmo de novidades deverá abrandar em breve (espero eu!). Antes do meu próximo post de “Look do dia” espero ter em dia a resposta aos vossos comentários e a leitura dos vossos blogues (desculpem-me pela demora). Tenham todos uma ótima semana, obrigada por aparecerem!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read you are doing much better and that not in much pain! your picks are gorgeous! I love the orange coat and the leopard booties! I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I know what that's like and it's definitely not fun! Your selections are all perfect colours for autumn/ winter...I need those boots!!

    X Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect set, love, I adore those shoes!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/09/fashion-killa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choice, these colors are so warm and happy :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!