Sunday, September 28, 2014

The calm before the storm –A calmaria antes da tempestade

According to the news we were expecting a wave of bad weather coming our way on Saturday; in spite of the alert warnings, the weather wasn’t so bad: the temperatures were high, there was no wind and besides a few scattered showers, there was no reason to complain about the weather… Lets’ see how today works out.
I wore this outfit to take Henrique out to have his hair cut on Saturday morning (don’t ask me how he behaved; I really don’t want to talk about it, lol). Later in afternoon we went to visit a relative at a recovery house and I changed to flat boots; it turned out to be a good choice because Henrique made me chase him around all the time while we were there. He loves to play chasing games and given a wide open space, he doesn't miss the chance of running around. 

I've been wearing stripes all week long, and Saturday was no exception. I'm pairing the wide horizontal stripe dress with a bright red coat (the fabric is some kind of raffia, ideal for the mild weather) and keeping the outfit very simple with neutral accessories. 

Have a great week ahead guys, and thank you so much for visiting! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Ontem houve vários avisos de mau tempo nas notícias, mas apesar de tudo tivemos um dia quente, sem vento e, à parte de um ou outro aguaceiro e o céu bastante carregado, não tivemos razões de queixa do tempo. Ainda pode ser que hoje o tempo piore, vamos ver… 

Usei este conjunto no sábado de manhã para levar o Henrique a cortar o cabelo (nem me perguntem como ele se portou, não quero falar nisso!). Mais ao fim da tarde fomos visitar um familiar numa casa de recuperação e troquei os sapatos por umas botas rasas, o que se revelou uma boa escolha: o Henrique fez-me andar atrás dele a correr durante todo o tempo. Ele adora jogos de perseguição e não perde a oportunidade de correr se tiver num espaço aberto. 

Esta semana usei riscas praticamente todos os dias (dava para fazer uma semana temática aqui no blogue) e sábado não foi exceção. Conjuguei o vestido de riscas largas com um casaco vermelho-vivo ( o tecido é uma espécie de ráfia, ideal para o tempo ameno) e em termos de acessórios optei pelo preto básico, sem complicar muito. Tenham todos uma ótima semana, muito obrigada por aparecerem por cá!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin



(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

5 comments:

  1. lovely combination
    nice jacket
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you looked stunning! love the red coat and the stripe dress! I had to ask though, how did he behave? hahaha just kidding! I invite you to visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you like it and would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O casaco ficou lindo nesse vestido


    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome and bright colour mix, this is right up my street!

    x Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tany the coat is divine and you look gorgeous as always. I dunno where you bought it, but I have a similar dress to match the coat perfectly, just bought it last Friday, so maybe we did shop again at the same store ;) Tany me too needs a second job if this is going on, lol, I went mad at our store again on Friday, among other things I bought a faux leather skirt .
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!