Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly new-in – Aquisições da semana


This week’s loot features two pants and a jacket for fall.
---
O lote desta semana: dois pares de calças e um casaco.
Grey double-breasted jacket/coat: a basic for fall with an irresistible price tag (40 Euros). I was skeptic when I saw it on display but decided to try it on and I was happy with the fit. The collar looks much better unbuttoned, so these photos don’t do this jacket justice.
---
Casaco curto assertoado em cinzento: um básico para o outono com um preço irresistível (apenas 40 Euros). Estava um pouco cética quando vi o casaco exposto e o preço, mas depois do experimentar fiquei bastante satisfeita. A gola fica muito melhor desapertada, por isso as fotos não fazem justiça ao casaco.
Grid print skinny pants: LOVE grid print and the fit of these pants (I own the same model in different prints).
---
Calças Justas estampado grelha: ADORO este estampado e a forma como este modelo me assenta (já tinha este modelo de calças noutros estampados).


Leather look culottes: My fourth pair of culottes this year; I've been eyeing these pants for a few weeks and finally decided to order them; I haven’t tried them on yet, hope I won't be disappointed.
---
Culotes de napa: O meu 4º par de culotes deste ano; estive indecisa bastante tempo, mas finalmente decidi encomendá-las,… Ainda não as vesti, espero não ficar desapontada.
      
And that's it; you all have a great week ahead!
---
E é tudo, tenham uma ótima semana!

13 comments:

  1. Tany darling great haul ;) love the grid pants. I haven't bought any culottes yet, anyway about the jacket, to ask you if you are sure would be silly, lol, because you know where you bought it of course, but I have searched the entire store high and low, there ain't no such jacket nor coat waaahaaa! There's a black one but of different cut and it looked awful, though. So maybe it's not available at my place :/ *pout* Hope you're having a relaxed and stress-free weekend darling.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx bunches Tany, finally I found it, lol, silly me searched the wrong place, I was at your favorite, you know what I mean, there are also new arrivals, though, but of course this was not the one you were talking about, thx again darling.
      kisses darling
      Lenya
      FashionDreams&Lifestyle

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you found it, Lenya! It's a great jacket, you'll love it!! Kisses, honey!

      Delete
  2. Great grey coat, I'd like to have one too :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany I love those pants!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/09/wielkie-otwarcie-grand-opening-of-vive.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, hope you have been well. The jacket and pants are fabulous, love this look! Its been so hectic with work and studies recently so I had to take a break from blogging. I will try to get back to it when I have some free time. Missed reading your posts…Have a great week. You can find me at frillsandthrills@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling, I'm glad to have you back!!! Hugs to you, hun!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit love the coat and trousers !!!
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!