Saturday, September 13, 2014

Culottes and grid print - Culotes acobreadas e estampado grelha

Hi guys, this week has flown by in a blink, don't you think? This is yesterday's outfit, I was wearing another of my culottes (I count four of them in my wardrobe already); these ones were previously seen on the blog worn with a self-made snake print blouse (click here). I often have trouble naming some colors, especially in English, and these pants color is so peculiar. I'm calling it copper but I'm not sure if I got it right, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I've combined the culottes with a grid print top which is longer than the waistline; this combination wouldn't be flattering (the legs seem shorter compared with a longer torso) if not compensated with some serious heels like these black platforms. 

Hope you all are having a good relaxing weekend! 
--- 

Oi pessoal, esta semana passou num ápice, não acham? Este foi o conjunto que usei ontem, outra das minhas culotes (já conto quatro delas no meu guarda-roupa), a qual já tinha sido mostrada aqui usada com uma blusa estampada cobra feita por mim (clicar aqui). Confesso que por vezes tenho dificuldade em identificar algumas variações de cores, e a cor destas calças é muito peculiar. Chamei-lhe cobre, mas poderá haver uma designação mais correta. Desta vez combinei as culotes com um top com estampado grelha, que por ser mais comprido do que a linha da cintura, juntando ao efeito de encurtar a perna das culotes, iria resultar numa silhueta pouco favorecedora, não fosse esse facto compensado por uns sapatos bastante altos como os que estou a usar.
Espero que estejam a ter um bom e relaxante fim-de-semana!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

18 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making a pair of culottes for the fall. You have sealed the deal ;) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda! I'm totally obsessed by culottes right now :)))

      Delete
  2. nice top
    your shoe is super
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, but I feel like the top is too small through the bust...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi G., I did notice the same thing when I looked at the photos... The fit on this top is not perfect for me, the bust point is slightly higher and I can't do anything about that; but I think there are two factors adding to this: I'm pulling my shoulders back when taking the photos (an old habit) and I'm in that time of the month (it does make a difference on me ;))
      Hugs to you,

      Delete
  4. Do you have a blog really very nice and interesting!
    I am a new registered!
    I started a blog recently and I'd love to take a look if you spent!
    http://whitetulips01.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! I will visit you soon!

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry Rebecca, your link seems not to be working :(

      Delete
  5. This is a fantastic look! I totally love your graphic shirt and the shoes are amazing!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey you look cute cute cute. Actually you look cute as a button. Totally loving the look on you. The top is gorgeous. And those shoes.......awwww!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stylish look dear Tany!!! I wear a same print top in my latest outfit!!! I haven' seen yours, only now...:))
    I'm looking for shoes for autumn, but I can't find. I see a similar to your beautiful one in the Stradivarius in burgundy color, maybe I will try that!! This week have to move new home again, so it will be a busy week for us!!! Hope you are well!!! Kisses, Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eszter! I wish you the best of luck with your new home <3!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!