Monday, September 29, 2014

Good Girls Go to Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere)

Since this is sort of a “bad-ass” outfit (black leather and studs, right?), I thought the title of the post was appropriate ;) 

Wearing a dark red maxi-skirt with a black top embellished with metal zippers and my studded biker jacket and combat boots, accessorizing with a leopard calf hair clutch (wild, no?) 

Thank you so much for all the support I’ve been getting, you guys are awesome! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Uma vez que este conjunto tende para o irreverente (cabedal e tachas), achei que o título é apropriado (as meninas bem-comportadas vão para o céu, enquanto as malcomportadas vão a todo o lado) ;) 

Estou a usar uma maxissaia de cetim vermelho-escuro com um top preto decorado com fechos metálicos, um blusão de couro motard e botas de combate decoradas com tachas e correntes; o toque final é a bolsa de pelo leopardo (selvagem, não?) Muito obrigada por todo o apoio que tenho recebido, vocês são espetaculares!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin




(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

7 comments:

  1. Tany darling you have me here in awe................I love every single piece, you look adorable. The leather jacket awwwww, the clutch awwwwwww, honey if this is going on I am going bankrupt, lol. but that clutch I need it, well come to think of it, I need the leather jacket too.
    kisses Tany hope your week will be a better one
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the leather and that touch of leopard! Very well coordinated! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clutch é linda, adoro o look


    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of this post and the rocker look!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these photos are full of energy, you are so radiant!!! I like to wear this outfit. I have a yellow maxi skirt, and in the summer I bought a white leather jacket, so I will try them with each other. If I see your outfits, they start my imagination, and I want to try your combinations...Thank you that you read my blog and posts, I'm so happy.....Eszter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!