Sunday, May 18, 2014

Self-made black & white jumpsuit – Macacão preto & branco feito por mim


Hello dear readers and friends! Hope you’re having a great weekend! Today I’m wearing a self-made jumpsuit to attend to my god-daughter's birthday party (I finished sewing it yesterday and didn't have time to write the sewing review just yet the sewing review is published here). I took the pictures in a hurry just before leaving to the party, so excuse the lack of detail shots… I'm keeping accessories to the minimum anyway. Thank you for your lovely comments and advice on my last post, I really appreciate it and it made me feel better knowing I'm not the only one going through this type of problems and that they are part of the normal children’s development. Happy Sunday to all! 
--- 
Olá queridos Amigos e leitores, espero que estejam a passar um ótimo fim-de-semana! Hoje estou a usar um macacão que terminei de costurar ontem (ainda não tive tempo de escrever o artigo sobre a costura o artigo sobre a costura foi publicado aqui), para ir à festa de anos da minha afilhada. Tirei as fotos à pressa mesmo antes de sair por isso desculpem-me por não ter grandes-planos dos detalhes, de qualquer maneira não estou a usar muitos acessórios. Muitíssimo obrigada pelos vossos comentários no meu último post; fiquei mais descansada por saber que este tipo de problemas fazem parte do desenvolvimento infantil, e que eventualmente as coisas melhorarão. Tenham todos um ótimo domingo!



14 comments:

  1. looking sophisticated in this jumpsuit! nice sandal heels with the gold cuff detail too!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool pics and very cool outfit too
    Very nice blog too

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jumpsuit and the unique print of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faye! This fabric is some kind of neoprene/scuba fabric like the ones I've been using lately,... I wasn't sure it would work for this pattern,... After a few modifications I'm glad to say that I was able to make it work.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Sónia :) Costurar é o meu hobby favorito

      Delete
  5. I see we have the same sandals, mine are blue, I love your Diy jumpsuit, looks so sophisticated.
    Have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mihaela! Love the blue ones too, but didn't get them because I own a very similar model (without the golden cuff) from last year :) Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. Olá Tany!
    Podes s.f.f. dizer qual o modelo que usaste para este macacão? Adoro-o! Vais colocar o passo-a-passo no outro Blog?
    Beijos de Lisboa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Helena! O modelo é da revista Patrones 336 (modelo 12), mas fiz várias modificações por causa do tecido que usei não ter nada a ver com o da revista e também porque queria um estilo um pouco diferente. Vou fazer um artigo sobre este macacão no Couture et Tricot, mas não vou incluir um passo-a-passo completo, apenas explicar as modificações que fiz para resultar da forma como resultou. Beijinhos!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!