Sunday, September 22, 2019

Wearing duster, wide leg pants and bias cut print top (Paco Peralta's designs for Vogue Patterns)

Keep reading for more photos and outfit details (please consider supporting by disabling the ad-blocker and reloading the page)

Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes (para promover e apoiar o meu trabalho, por favor desativem o ad-blocker e recarreguem a página)


EN: I'm sure most of my followers who also read my sewing blog were expecting these photos with great anticipation; this entirely self-made outfit is V1619, a Paco Peralta for Vogue Designer Original, including the very loose-fitting duster coat and the very wide leg pants; the bias-cut top is self-drafted (I did my best to duplicate Paco's design, since the top pattern wasn't released). As I had mentioned before, I've lost some weight and I am considering adjusting the pants at the waist (they are supposed to sit slightly higher at the waist). The duster is quite long as you can see (I am 5'6'' and the pattern size 14 was used straight out of the envelope); very long coats are trending right now and are very elegant in my opinion. This pattern is one of Paco's best work and I highly recommend it. If you're interested in my sewing notes (including how I drafted the top and its construction details), they were published here and here. And yes, I have a new haircut, just needed a change :).

Thank you all for reading!

Follow me on:

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Tenho a certeza que os meus seguidores que também leem o meu blogue de costura estavam à espera destas fotos com grande espetativa; este conjunto totalmente confecionado por mim é o V1619, um original de Paco Peralta para a Vogue Patterns, que inclui o casaco "duster" solto e as calças largas; o molde do top cortado em viés foi desenhado por mim, tentando fazê-lo à imagem do top do Paco que não foi incluído no molde da Vogue. Como já tinha mencionado, estou mais magra e agora as calças necessitam de ser ajustadas um pouco na cintura para assentarem mais em cima. O casacão é bastante comprido, como podem ver (meço 1,68m e cortei o tamanho 14 sem modificações), mas este comprimento está na moda e na minha opinião faz uma peça muito elegante. Este molde é um dos melhores trabalhos do Paco e recomendo-o vivamente. Se estiverem interessados nas minhas notas sobre a confeção (que incluem detalhes de como desenhei o molde do top e como deve ser confecionado), podem encontrá-las aqui e aqui. E sim, tenho um novo corte de cabelo, tava a precisar de mudar um pouco o visual :).

Obrigada por aparecerem!

Sigam-me aqui:







Duster, pants and top are self-made; sunnies are Michael Kors (old), earrings and necklace are Jetlag, sandals are Mango (old).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!