Monday, September 16, 2019

Summer linen pant suit in lime green (self-made): playing with bright colors

Keep reading for more photos and outfit details (please consider supporting by disabling the ad-blocker and reloading the page

Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes (para promover e apoiar o meu trabalho, por favor desativem o ad-blocker e recarreguem a página)




EN: I made this linen suit roughly one year ago and I don't think I had the chance of photographing it in an outfit until now. This is actually a remake because I had sewn this suit before back in the nineties; my first lime green linen pant suit was donated long time ago because it became completely worn out (I wish I had saved the buttons though; I did find similar style buttons but the original green flower-shaped buttons were more simple and I liked them more). I've been feeling a little nostalgic about my sewn garments from the 90s and decided to sew this pant suit again, and it turned out exactly the same, except it is is better executed (20 years more of sewing experience do make a difference). If you want to know more about the pattern and the making of the suit you can read the intro plus the pants review (here) and the blazer's review (here). I'm wearing it singed at the waist with a lime-green skinny leather belt, and picked the accessories either in green or turquoise blue because I really love how these colors look together. Give it a thumbs up and drop me a line if you like the outfit!

Thank you all for visiting!

Follow me on:

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

---
PT: Fiz este fato há cerca de um ano e creio que nunca tive a oportunidade de o fotografar vestido até agora. Curiosamente, esta é a segunda vez que faço este fato: a primeira vez foi nos anos 90. O meu primeiro fato de linho verde-alface já foi doado há bastante tempo, por estar já muito "gasto". Olhando para trás, arrependo-me de não lhe ter sacado os botões, pois embora estes sejam parecidos, os primeiros eram também verdes, em forma de flor, mas mais simples. Ultimamente tenho sentido uma certa nostalgia das roupas que fiz nos anos 90 e resolvi fazer de novo algumas dessas roupas; este fato ficou exatamente como o primeiro, só que mais bem confecionado (20 anos de experiência na costura passaram e isso faz bastante diferença). Se quiserem saber mais sobre o molde e a confeção do conjunto, podem ler o artigo introdutório e sobre as calças (aqui) e o artigo sobre a confeção do blazer (aqui). Estou a usar o fato com o blazer cingido na cintura, com um cinto de couro fino da mesma cor, acessorizando o conjunto com complementos verdes ou azul-turquesa, pois gosto bastante de ver estas duas cores juntas. Se gostarem do conjunto, deixem-me um gosto/comentários, são sempre muito apreciados!

Obrigada por aparecerem!

Sigam-me aqui:






Blazer and pants are self-made; Michael Kors sunnies (old), earrings and rings are Primadona (old), bangles are from Mango (also old) and the mules are from Zara. The skinny leather belt is from Asos (very old).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!