Friday, October 4, 2019

Wearing my self-made Miss Fisher's brocade tuxedo jacket

Keep reading for more photos and outfit details (please consider supporting by disabling the ad-blocker and reloading the page)
---
Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes (para promover e apoiar o meu trabalho, por favor desativem o ad-blocker e recarreguem a página)

EN: All fans of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries TV series will certainly be excited to see me in this outfit. The Australian drama television series is famous for Miss Fisher's fabulous wardrobe (created by the amazing Marion Boyce) and I have tried to knock off some of her iconic garments. This particular tuxedo jacket appeared in "Away with the Fairies" (Season 1, Episode 8) and I couldn't shake it off of my mind since I first saw Essie Davies wearing it as the Honorable Miss Fisher. I was on a mission to knock off this jacket and as soon as I found the perfect fabric, I knew I would nail it. If you want to know more about the drafting/making of this jacket, there's the article on Couture et Tricot (here).

Thank you all for reading!

Follow me on:

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Todos os admiradores da série "Os Mistérios de Miss Fisher" não ficarão indiferentes ao ver-me neste look. A série de TV Australiana ficou famosa pelo fabuloso guarda-roupa da Miss Fisher (criado pela incrível Marion Boyce) e tenho tentado copiar algumas das suas peças mais icónicas. Esta jaqueta tipo "fraque" em particular apareceu no episódio "Away with the Fairies" (1º temporada, episódio 8) e não a consegui tirar da cabeça desde a primeira vez que vi a Essie Davies a usá-la como a Honorável Miss Fisher. Impus-me desde logo a missão de a copiar e mal encontrei o tecido apropriado, sabia que o ia conseguir. Se quiserem saber mais sobre o traçado do molde e detalhes da jaqueta, podem consultar o artigo no Couture et Tricot (aqui).

Obrigada por aparecerem!

Sigam-me aqui:





I'm wearing my self-made tuxedo jacket with Furla sunnies, Mango sandals (old), self-made wide-leg pants (V1619, a Paco Peralta for Vogue exclusive designer pattern) and JetLag jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!