Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another black look with red accents: McCalls 7580 (pants and top) and BurdaStyle 2010/03mod102 (jacket)

 Keep reading for more photos and outfit details (disable ad-blocker and reload the page if blog content doesn't load automatically / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes (desativem o ad-blocker e recarreguem a página se o conteúdo do blogue não aparecer logo)

EN: I made this set right next to finishing V1593 (featured in my last post); I wanted to use all the black wool crepe I had left. McCalls 7580 (The art of DIY by Beauté J'Adore) was on my to-sew list for quite some time and I "needed" a total black ensemble. The top was made of crepe back satin, playing with the matte and shiny sides of the fabric; the wool crepe pants are fully underlined with stretch lining. There was still a piece of wool crepe left after sewing the pants so I decided to make this cute little short-sleeve jacket to complete the ensemble (pattern is Burdastyle magazine 2010/03mod102), embellishing it with cord knotted buttons and a faux fur trim. I think the set turned out great and my only remark is the pants being a little shorter than I expected (totally my fault for not measuring the pattern's length before cutting). As usual, the sewing review is available on Couture et Tricot (click here). Thank you all for visiting and for the lovely comments! xoxo

Follow me on:

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Fiz este conjunto a seguir ao vestido V1593 (que mostrei no post anterior); quis aproveitar todo o crepe de lã que tinha sobrado. O molde McCalls 7580 (The Art of DIY by Beauté J'Adore) estava na minha lista de de projetos há algum tempo e "precisava" de um conjunto todo em preto. Para o top usei crepe cetim, jogando com os lados mate e satinado do tecido; as calças de crepe de lã foram todas entre-forradas com forro elástico. Ainda me sobrou crepe de lã para mais uma peça e decidi fazer uma jaqueta com mangas curtas, molde da revista BurdaStyle 2010/03, mod102, embelezando-a com botões de cordão atado e um rebordo de pelo. Na minha opinião o conjunto ficou muito bem, tendo só a apontar o comprimento das calças um pouco mais curto do que estou habituada (é totalmente culpa minha por não ter medido o comprimento do molde antes de cortar). Como é usual, podem consultar o artigo sobre a confeção destas peças no Couture et Tricot (clicar aqui). Obrigada a a todos por visitarem e pelos simpáticos comentários! xoxo

Sigam-me aqui:







Jacket, blouse and pants are self-made; Uterque sunnies (old), red boots and red beret are from Mango (past Fall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!