Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Edelweiss (nearly all white outfit) - Brancura quase total

Hello my lovely readers and friends, hope you are all doing fine. I've been busy and very tired so there hasn't been much time for updating my blogs or even going through my blog roll… I plan on catching up as soon as I can, because in spite of everything else, my blogging activity has always been like a good medicine to treat stress issues: it brings me up and helps fulfilling my creative vein, keeping my mind busy with happy thoughts and plans. This is my small paradise island while out there there's the crisis, and all the other daily dramas in our lives… 

Changing the subject, it’s obvious that the weather hasn't stopped playing tricks on us just yet. I mean, 86ºF, really?!?!?!?! And according to the weather forecast, this will go on at least for one more week! Just a few days ago I stocked away most of my summer clothes, and now this? C'mon, man… 

So all white it is, knit sleeveless top, wide-leg trousers and a relaxed pinstriped blazer… Added a blue bag, black suede sling back heels and (not captured in the photos because I was in a hurry and already late), rose-gold watch and jewelry. Thank you all so much for stopping by!
--- 

Olá queridos leitores e amigos, espero que esteja tudo bem com vocês. Eu tenho estado bastante ocupada e cansada, sem tempo para os blogues (os meus e os que leio assiduamente). Espero não demorar muito a atualizar-me porque apesar de tudo, o blogue e as atividades relacionadas sempre funcionaram para mim como um ótimo remédio para o stress: animam-me e ajudam a preencher a minha veia criativa, mantendo a minha cabeça focada em pensamentos e planos felizes. Esta é a minha pequena ilha paradisíaca, enquanto lá fora temos a crise que se agrava e todos os outros "pequenos" dramas diários,… 

Mudando de assunto, o tempo continua a pregar-nos partidas: 30ºC, a sério?!?!?!?! E de acordo com as últimas previsões, o tempo irá manter-se assim pelo menos durante mais uma semana… Ainda na semana passada encaixotei a maior parte da minha roupa de verão, caraças! Assim não dá!
  
O conjunto de hoje é de uma brancura glaciar (piadinha para contrastar com a temperatura tropical): top de tricô sem mangas, calças de pinças largas e blazer com riscas… Acrescentei uma bolsa azul e sapatos altos de camurça (abertos no calcanhar). Não-percetível nas fotos (porque não houve tempo de manhã para mais) é a bijutaria e o relógio em rosa-dourado. Fiquem bem e obrigada pela visita!


(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

7 comments:

  1. I love your texture mix all white look, very fresh and stylish. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este conjunto parece-me muito adequado, ė fresco! Quando vem o outono?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORO essas calças, mesmo giras


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even classier?? Yes you are! And look at your new haircut, it suits you awesomely!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the all white look! Cute hair!!

    x Diana

    www.TheColeCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Tany thse pants are divine, gorgeous, to die for, I want them! You look gorgeous and so stylish. Weather is getting on my nerves too darling, it's up and down and up and down, I can't stand it any longer, lol, forecast is always telling lies, lol. Sorry to hear you are still under pressure. I feel you girl, same here. Try to catch up as good as I can.
    big hugs and kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tany!! I wish every woman in the world could read your blog and see your outfits!!! Sometimes I'm so sad when I see around the streets, and I can't see there stylish people, nice outfits, etc ....Eszter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!