Monday, November 17, 2014

Fall for flowers (self-made dress) – Flores no Outono (vestido feito por mim)

Hello gorgeous people, happy Monday to all! Today I’m wearing a dress that I've finish making in the weekend, using the same sewing pattern as the dress I wore last Monday. This time I used a warmer knit with a beautiful flower print in red and blue. I’m not happy with the photos, I was quite in a hurry and most of them didn't turn out well, plus I didn't get much sleep so I look and feel tired… But I really wanted to share photos of today’s outfit because I've made the dress myself. Hopefully I’ll get better photos next time I wear it :). Those of you who follow my sewing blog will be interested to know that a sewing review with photos illustrating some of the construction steps will be up soon! Thank you all so much for visiting! 

Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Olá pessoal, como está tudo? Hoje estou a usar um vestido que terminei de fazer este fim-de-semana, usando o mesmo molde do vestido que usei na segunda-feira passada. Desta vez usei uma malha mais quente, num estampado floral em tons de azul e vermelho. Devo dizer que as fotos não saíram nada de especial: estava mesmo com pressa e além disso cansada e com sono ( o meu filho acordou-me algumas vezes), mesmo assim queria mostrar o look de hoje, pelo facto do vestido ser da minha autoria. Espero que da próxima vez que o usar consiga tirar fotos melhores. Para quem também segue o meu blogue de costura, fiquem já a saber que o artigo sobre a confeção deste modelo será publicado em breve, com fotos ilustrativas dos passos de construção mais importantes. Fiquem bem e até breve!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin

(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

6 comments:

  1. Tired or not, you still look beautiful. And the dress is very lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dos meus looks favoritos


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a chic and vibrant look. You look amazing Tany!

    x Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tany darling you look stunning as always. I love the cobalt blue coat, it's divine. And that dress, awesome. I try to catch up with all your post honey, it's a rough week here, could do with an 48h/day, lol. Hope you're doing fine darling?
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of your coat! Looking gorgeous :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!