Friday, October 17, 2014

New hair! – Penteado novo!

So I've done it, I've cut my hair and if that wasn't enough I also changed its color! It's a radical change but I've been wanting to do something about my hair for quite some time. Yesterday I've taken the plunge and welcomed the big change.

I’m wearing a simple outfit (striped black&white knit top, black waxed leggings and a green coat which I believe highlights the new hair color even more). The platform shoes are very comfortable and the bag and the jewelry complement this look perfectly. 

Hope you guys are in for an excellent weekend! I plan on staying at home sewing because we’re expecting bad weather for the weekend. I’m making a faux leather vest which is almost finished, yet it needs a little tweaking before I call it done (hope it will turn out OK). Thank you all for visiting! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Tá feito, cortei o meu cabelo e se isso não bastasse ainda lhe mudei a cor! É uma mudança radical mas já andava farta do meu cabelo há muito e só me faltava a coragem para mudar de vez. Ontem lá me decidi e na minha opinião, a Catarina do Vicyus Cabeleireiros (minha grande amiga e madrinha do Henrique) fez um trabalho excelente. 

Estou a usar um conjunto simples (top de malha às riscas preto e branco, leggings enceradas pretas e um casaco verde que faz sobressair a nova cor do cabelo ainda mais). Os sapatos plataforma tipo “Mary Jane” são ultra confortáveis apesar de muito altos, e a bolsa preta e branca e bijutaria em verde dão o complemento final ao conjunto. 

Espero que tenham um excelente fim-de-semana; eu por cá tenho planos de ficar em casa a costurar, porque prevê-se mau tempo. Estou a fazer um colete de imitação de pele com pelo que está quase terminado, só faltam mesmo fazer uns ajustes (espero que fique bem,…). Obrigada a todos por aparecerem!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin





(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

16 comments:

  1. Love your new look Tany! It suits you beatifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair looks great and the green does look good with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your coat and shoe
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/zipper-pocket-coat-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grande mudança, mas fica-te muito bem! Gosto muito da cor!
    O conjunto como sempre é espetacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guapissima Tany
    adorei o new look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, I love both the cut and the colour, it's so beautiful and stylish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I'm so glad to hear from you! Hope everything is fine! <3

      Delete
  7. Gostei do corte do cabelo. Ficou muito mais leve e moderno. A cor está bem, mas não suplantou a sua natural, que também gosto muito. Adoro esse tom de verde misturado com preto e branco.... Lindo. Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it Tany!!! Fantastic new hairstyle, my adorable style icon!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uau gostei imenso da tua mudança de visual...ficou mais leve. beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new do!!! Looks great. I've also been wearing my hair more tosseed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tany I love the new dos. You look so beautiful and the color is gorgeous on you. You are so so pretty my darling. Awesome outfit as well, the green coat is divine and the striped top, well you know me ;) great combo honey.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mas que gira com o novo penteado


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olá Tany!
    Tu estás espantosa! O novo corte e a nova côr ficam-te muito bem! O cabelo mais curto fica-te muito melhor e como o teu cabelo é um bocado rebelde, assim consegues controlá-lo melhor!!! ;)
    Bjos de Lisboa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah so you did cut your hair, I was wondering (reading your posts backwards) :) the cut really suits you. I'm not used to seeing you without sunglasses on. You are gorgeous Tany!!

    x Diana

    www.TheColeCollection.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!