Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Black Leather and Bright Colors (self-made scarf and hat) – Cabedal negro e cores vivas (cachecol e gorro feitos por mim)

Hello there, finally the bad weather has given us a break and I was able to take a few outfit photos! And I’m so glad I did because I really love today’s outfit, featuring an all black leather look with a bright orange coat and contrasting violet hat and matching scarf that I finished knitting last weekend (read the review here, if you’re interested). Te hat&scarf set was really quick and easy to make and the outcome is very stylish, don’t you think? I will definitely knit at least one more set (I’m thinking baby blue for my next one).

You all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for reading!


Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
---

Olá a todos, finalmente a chuva e o vento fizeram um intervalo e foi possível tirar algumas fotos do que trago vestido. E ainda bem, pois adoro o conjunto de hoje, todo em cabedal negro sobrepondo um casaco laranja-vivo e o gorro e cachecol violeta a contrastar! Tricotei o conjunto este fim-de-semana (podem ler aqui o artigo com as explicações do modelo), e o resultado foi fabuloso (na minha opinião) apesar da facilidade e rapidez com que foi feito. Vou fazer pelo menos mais um conjunto destes (o próximo na calha será em azul bebé!).

Tenham um ótimo dia e muito obrigada por visitarem!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin





(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

9 comments:

  1. Fantastico Tany,amo roxo com laranja,escolha acertada como sempre
    linda ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this look Tany. I haven't dressed yet today and I'm now thinking that I will wear my leatherlook pants and my orange coat. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you just whip up a hat and scarf like it's super easy! So so talented Tany! You really must open your own boutique one day! The mix of violet and orange is refreshing! Love it!

    x Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Baby blue would be cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravillosa combinación de colores. Ese abrigo es realmente precioso. Guapísima Teresa!! Besazossss
    Nekane
    http://nekane2020.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color block look, I admire you, dear Tany, making your own accessories. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!