Thursday, February 19, 2015

Camel and Burgundy look with wide brim hat and flower print scarf – Conjunto em tons camel e bordéus, chapéu de aba larga e cachecol florido

Good day to all! Today’s look combines two colors that I think look wonderfully well together: burgundy and camel. I found this flower print snood/scarf that contains all the color shades of the outfit (the burgundy, the camel and the more toffee-like color of the suede boots), so it connects everything together. Finally I added the camel hat to the mix; wearing a wide brim hat like this always makes me feel like Carmen Sandiego, I can’t help myself! I own many hats and I really should wear them more often. 

You all have a wonderful day, hope you feel inspired and come back for more! 

Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Bom dia a todos! O conjunto de hoje combina duas cores que na minha opinião ficam muito bem juntas: bordéus e camel. Encontrei este cachecol tubular que consegue reunir num padrão floral todos os tons do look (camel, bordéus e o tom mais amarelado/torrado das botas de camurça), interligando assim todas as peças pela cor. O chapéu é o toque final e sempre que uso um deste tipo (aba larga), não consigo evitar lembrar-me da Carmen Sandiego! Tenho tantos chapéus, deveria usá-los mais frequentemente.

Tenham um ótimo dia, espero que se tenham sentido inspirados e voltem para mais!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin




(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!