Sunday, December 9, 2018

Wearing faux fur hooded jacket (remake from the 90s) - A usar a minha jaqueta de pelo com capucho

 Keep reading for more photos and outfit details (disable ad-blocker and reload the page if blog content doesn't load automatically / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes (desativem o ad-blocker e recarreguem a página se o conteúdo do blogue não aparecer logo)



EN: Taking advantage of the sunny weather during the weekend I have yet another self-made garment to show: a hooded faux fur jacket. The pattern is from a 90s Burda magazine and I had my first version made back in the late nineties (read the complete sewing review about this recent make here - disable ad-blocker and reload if blog content doesn't show). I'm wearing the jacket with a white short dress, off-white striped top and white mid-calf boots; the earrings were a gift from my sister-in-law. This "off-duty" weekend look may seem too daring  but it was fun and made me go back to my twenties in spirit :).
Thank you all for visiting,

Follow me on:

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Aproveitando o tempo soalheiro do fim-de-semana consegui captar em fotos mais este look com uma peça feita por mim: a jaqueta de pelo com capucho. O molde é de uma revista Burda dos anos 90 e a primeira versão desta jaqueta foi feita no final dos anos 90 (podem ler o artigo sobre a confeção desta versão mais recente aqui - se o conteúdo não aparecer, experimentem desativar o ad-blocker no browser e recarregar a página). Estou a usar a jaqueta com um mini-vestido branco, top em tons de branco às riscas e botas de meio-cano também brancas; os brincos foram-me oferecidos pela minha cunhada. Este look "off-duty" pode parecer um pouco ousado, mas diverti-me e por momentos transportou-me ao passado (em espírito!).
Obrigada por aparecerem!


Sigam-me aqui:






Faux fur jacket is self-made; earrings from Zara (gifted), rings from Jetlag, boots, dress, top and sunnies from Mango (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!