Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fuchsia and navy blue (self-made pants and top) – Fúcsia e azul-marinho (top e calças feitos por mim)

EN: Hi dear all, today I’m wearing a ponte fuchsia blazer bought on sale and this navy and black pant suit that I made last year which has been featured on this blog for several times(click here for the top sewing review and here for the pants sewing review). I liked the shape of the blazer with the unfolded collar and lapels and the folded peplum, I think it’s very original. The only bad thing about it (in my opinion) is the lack of pockets, but I think I can live with it. Today the weather was cloudy and the temperatures dropped a little so wearing the blazer was the right call. Thank you all for reading! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---

PT: Oi gente, hoje estou a usar um blazer de malha estável fúcsia comprado nos saldos com um conjunto de top e calças feito por mim no ano passado (clicar aqui para o top e aqui para as calças). Gostei do feitio do blazer, com as lapelas e gola sem dobra, e a dobra em baixo que lhe dá um efeito mais cintado. Além disso assenta bem, sendo o seu único defeito a sua falta de bolsos. Hoje o tempo esteve encoberto e um pouco mais frio, por isso tomei a decisão acertada de o estrear. Obrigada a todos por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram


(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!