Friday, May 13, 2011

Pink blazer (DIY) – Blazer cor-de-rosa (feito por mim)


Sorry for the vacuum system as background but by the time I got home that spot was the only one with decent lighting for taking pictures. The pink blazer is my latest DIY project and here you see me wearing it with army green pants and top, again an unusual color combo, but it works in my opinion. I was tired (it was a long day) and my pants were wrinkled of being sit at my desk for most of the day, but I couldn’t miss the chance of showing off my new blazer! Sewing details are published here, as usual – its final review will be up tomorrow for those interested. Have a great weekend you all!

Desculpem o sistema de aspiração central como fundo, mas às horas que cheguei este era o único lugar com luz decente para tirar fotos. O blazer cor-de-rosa é o meu último projecto de costura e hoje podem ver-me a usá-lo com calças e top verde-tropa, novamente uma combinação de cores pouco habitual mas que resulta, na minha opinião. Estava cansada e com a roupa engelhada de estar sentada o dia todo na secretária, mas não pude perder a oportunidade de mostrar o blazer vestido. Os detalhes de costura estão publicados aqui, como de costume – o artigo final só deverá ser publicado amanhã, se estiverem interessados. Tenham todos um óptimo fim-de-semana!


29 comments:

  1. I agree, it's a great color combination. Unexpected but really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look great together! So beautifully styled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thinks the colour combi works beautifully. Love, love, love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful blazer - as uasually perfectly done. And the colour combination:-) I hardly believed when I saw it as I combined this week my olive green pants with a pale pink jacket from my suit;-)
    You have choosen very beautiful accessories and I love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a fantastic blazer and I love that color! Super processing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uma combinação de cores interessante, sempre combino rosa com marrom, mas o verde ficou a altura.
    aprendizdecostura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blazer! I loved the way you styled it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :))) I follow you via google, too. I love your blog!!!

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket looks fantastic - love the jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jacket is a gorgeous color! Everything you are wearing goes great together. I'm especially in love with your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ficou lindo. O rosa, extremamente feminino, quebrou o toque masculino do verde militar. E o cordão é o máximo!
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yours turned out great! Great way to wear it casually. The shoes are fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fenomenal! A combinação de cores resultou muito bem!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tany, this is an impeccable look ! Superb !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Parabéns!!! Adorei a tua última obra de arte e não sei se não vou copiar....lol...(invejosaaaaaa???? naaaa...bom gosto)
    Obrigada pelo teu blog e dicas.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you make unusal colour combo's work. The front view of you with your style of shoes are gorgeous! Lastly....I adore your necklace.....so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adoro este blazer! Ficou fantástico em si!Adoraria aprender a costurar, no seu blog parece sempre tudo tão simples.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colors.. Especially the olive green. I really like when women wear blazer. Sophisticated but edgy...

    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing blazer! its such a gorgeous color :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are the ultimate style Godess. I love your outfits and sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. woooow. ı cant believe my eyes:))
    wonderful , wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I recognize with this blazer your marvellous preofessionalism!

    ReplyDelete
  24. olá,o modelo dessa gola é maravilhoso,poderia me dizer qual tecido usou para fazê-lo?
    solfpires@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!