Sunday, June 5, 2016

Red Roses are blooming: self-made top and skirt - O top e saia do DVD#2 Costura com Burda


EN: I wore this outfit last week but didn't have time to publish it until today. I'm wearing a set of matching garments that I've made: the sewing patterns were released in a sewing DVD that can be purchased together with the June issue of the Portuguese Burdastyle magazine (if you're interested in my sewing reviews, which include detailed photos of the garments, sewing advice and links to the online shop where these patterns can be purchased separately, click here for the top and here for the skirt).

I've been busy sewing the entire weekend (those who follow me on Instagram already know what I've been up to) so new updates on my sewing blog will be up shortly.
Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Usei este conjunto na semana passada mas até hoje não tive disponibilidade de o publicar. O conjunto foi feito por mim e os moldes encontram-se no DVD#2 Costura com Burda, que pode ser adquirido com a revista de Junho e contém video tutoriais para a confeção de ambas as peças. Se estiverem knteressados nos meus artigos sobre a confeção, com fotos detalhadas, conselhos de costura e links úteis, podem consultar o arigo do top aqui e o da saia aqui.
Passei este fim-de-semana todo a costurar (como saberá quem me segue no Instagram), por isso esperem novidades no meu blogue de costura para breve.
Obrigada por visitarem e pela simpatia nos comentários!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram


Self-made skirt and top, Uterque sunglasses, Eletta watch, Zara sandals, Parfois necklace (old) gifted purse from NYC


Here's a red rose "for real" from my garden:
---
Aqui têm uma rosa vermelha "a sério" do meu jardim:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!