Friday, May 29, 2015

Bare shoulders tunic and leggings – Túnica com ombros à mostra e leggings

Hi dear all, this was yesterday’s outfit and I could also title it “How to dress like a china vase”, LOL! First off let me rant about how I desperately searched for this kind of printed fabric only to give up, facing the fact that locally we do not have enough fabric offers compliant with the new arising trends… Or sometimes we have, but they usually come late to the party. End result: ended up buying this tunic, somehow similar to what I had envisioned making for myself. 

I’m wearing this bare shoulders tunic with dark blue leggings and accessorizing with cobalt blue bag and shoes, a no brainer outfit for a hot sunny day. 

Thank you all for visiting! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

---

Oi pessoal, este foi o conjunto que usei ontem a poderia bem ter o título “Como vestir-se como uma jarra chinesa”, haha! Primeiro deixem-me queixar-me um pouco sobre a pouca oferta em tecidos aqui na área onde vivo; tentei desesperadamente encontrar este tipo de estampado, e tive de desistir face às evidências: os tecidos mais em voga ou não chegam cá ou chegam tarde… Resultado: acabei por comprar esta túnica em vez de fazer algo do género como tinha imaginado.

Estou a usar a túnica com ombros à mostra com leggings azuis (quase pretas) e coordenei com bolsa e sapatos em azul-cobalto, um conjunto fácil para um dia quente de sol.

Obrigada por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram



(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!