Thursday, September 17, 2015

Self-made Little Black Jacket (Chanel inspired) – A Little Black Jacket inspirada em Chanel feita por mim

EN: Here it is in all its glory, the reason why this wardrobe blog has been so neglected in the past month: my Chanel inspired Couture Cardigan is finished! I am on a bad hair day but I couldn’t help myself to wearing this jacket today and take a few photos! I’m wearing it in the most casual way, with flared jeans and a basic black knit top, and I must also refer that today, thanks to a very special friend, the scent I’m wearing is Chanel nº5, my nail polish is Chanel Le Vernis nº475 DRAGON and most of my makeup is also Chanel ;). If you’re interested you can read the sewing related posts on my other blog (click here). 

The beauty of this jacket lies in the fact that it can be dressed up or down in so many ways. It can go from jeans to an evening gown and still be appropriate. I can wear it with everything and I promise you’ll be seeing it a lot on this blog! 

Thank you all for reading! 

--- 

PT: Aqui têm em toda a sua glória, o motivo pelo qual este blogue tem sido tão negligenciado neste último mês: a minha jaqueta Alta-Costura inspirada em Chanel está pronta! Mesmo estando num dia mau quanto ao cabelo, não pude resistir a usá-la e a tirar fotos para partilhar com vocês. Estou a usar a jaqueta da forma mais casual possível, com jeans à boca-de-sino e com um top básico preto. Também é de referir que graças a uma boa Amiga, o perfume que tenho posto hoje é o Chanel nº5, o verniz é o Chanel Le Vernis nº475 DRAGON e a maior parte da minha maquilhagem é também Chanel ;). Se quiserem podem ver todos os artigos sobre a costura desta jaqueta no meu blogue de costura (aqui). 

A beleza desta jaqueta está no facto de poder ser usada com praticamente tudo: pode ir desde calças de ganga rasgadas até um vestido de noite e parecer sempre apropriada; prometo que a vão ver muitas vezes por aqui ;).

Obrigada a todos por aparecerem!



(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!