Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The tangerine dress (DIY) – O vestido tangerina (feito por mim)

I made this dress back in May (sewing details are posted here) and today I wore it for the second time; this time around I was able to take pictures! The first time I wore it with a white blazer and white accessories (no belt); today the weather is too hot for a blazer so I wore it solo, with leopard print accessories (minus the skinny belt which is almost the same color of the dress and the black bag – not shown because I forgot to take it outside with me). I was sitting all day at the office so it got some wrinkles, but that’s to be expected. I really love this dress, it’s fashionable (both color and style) and unique because I made it!

Fiz este vestido em Maio (os detalhes de costura estão aqui) e hoje usei-o pela segunda vez; desta vez lá consegui tirar umas fotos! Em Maio usei-o com um blazer branco e acessórios também em branco (sem cinto); hoje está demasiado calor para levar blazer, por isso usei-o sem casaco, com acessórios em leopardo (excepto o cinto fino, que é quase da mesma cor do vestido e uma bolsa grande preta que me esqueci de incluir nas fotos). Passei o dia sentada no escritório, por isso é natural que o vestido esteja um pouco engelhado, o que é normal. Goste bastante deste vestido, está bastante na moda (tanto a cor como o estilo) com a particularidade de ser único porque fui que o fiz!


13 comments:

  1. Really cute! The color looks like orange sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful color for the summer and looks well with your tanned skin. The shape of the dress fits you very well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which I love more, the dress or the shoes. Together they make a formidable summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este vestido é super giro! Gosto da cor e adoro o corte! Fica-te muito bem e faz um lindo outfit!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  5. lindo, lindo, lindo!! deixou-te mais bronzeada.

    aprendizdecostura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minha madrinha da costura, saiu, finalmente, a primeira criação depois do blog iniciado. Dê uma olhada.
    Beijos agradecidos pelo estímulo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. breath taking colour on you with your tan...& shoes...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfitts! How did you find out about russian Burda site? I found your comment on Erica B/'s site and thought you're Russian

    ReplyDelete
  9. MySummerTouch Thanks! I'm not Russian (I can't even read or speak Russian); I used to get the previews from the German BurdaStyle website, and on the upper right corner they have a link to their other international websites, including the Portuguese; I found out by chance that they usually publish the next issue preview a few days earlier than the Germans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous in that dress and the color captures the warmth of the summer sun so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..siempre tienes zapatos espectaculares..!te felicito muy buen gusto..saludos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!