Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Wearing self-made tomato-red jumpsuit (McCalls7444 by Beauté J'Adore)

 Keep reading for more photos & outfit details / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes


EN: Hey guys, today I took some time to shoot some photos of my latest make, a red jumpsuit made using a pattern by Beauté J'Adore for McCall's (check it out here). I loved sewing this pattern because it is well drafted, the design is very flattering and it fits me really well. You will be able to read all about the construction of this garment in my upcoming sewing review (I'll update with the link as soon as the review is published on my sewing blog click here). Hope you guys like it, see you soon!


Thank you all for visiting!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Oi pessoal, hoje consegui tirar um tempinho para fotografar a minha última criação, este macacão vermelho-tomate feito a partir de um molde da Beauté J'Adore para a McCalls (podem ver o molde aqui). Adorei confecionar este macacão porque o molde está muito bem desenhado, o modelo fica muito bem vestido e assenta-me na perfeição. Poderão ler tudo a respeito da confeção no artigo que será publicado em breve no meu blogue de costura (depois atualizo com o link, mal o artigo esteja publicado clicar aqui). Espero que tenham gostado e até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram





Self-made jumpsuit; Zara sock booties, Eletta watch, Zara polka dot scarf and sunglasses from eBay (Prada Barroque knock-off)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!