Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Leopard print shift dress and anthracite long cardigan – Vestido solto estampado leopardo e casaco de malha comprido antracite

Hi guys, today I’m showing you yesterday’s outfit (I’m behind one day; I've went through a few setbacks and will try to catch up as soon as I can). I was tired because I didn't have much sleep (my son is ill) and I think it shows a bit. The weather is still a bit on the chilly side and I’m glad I had this long cardigan at hand. This dress will be wearable on warmer days too, because it’s sleeveless (here I’m wearing it over a long sleeve top, by the way). I haven’t worn these boots in a long time and I think they toned down the outfit a bit, taking it more to the causal side, which was my intention in the first place.

I haven't been able to take photos of today's outfit just yet, I'll try to do so at lunch hour or later in the afternoon if I can…

See you all soon!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

---

Oi gente, hoje estou a mostrar o conjunto de ontem (estou atrasada um dia pois tenho tido alguns contratempos), e ontem estava bastante cansada, o que é evidente nas fotos. O meu filho tem estado adoentado e as noites não têm sido bem dormidas. O tempo ainda está para o fresco, por isso o casaco foi boa ideia; o vestido também vai dar para usar quando a temperatura subir, pois não tem mangas (ontem usei-o com um top de manga comprida por baixo). As botas já não eram usadas há algum tempo e acho que deram um toque mais casual ao conjunto, o que era a minha intenção.

Hoje ainda não consegui tirar fotos, vou ver se consigo fazê-lo durante a pausa de almoço ou mais logo ao fim da tarde…

Até breve!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram



(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!