Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's summer again (self-made swallow print pants) – É verão outra vez (calças estampadas com andorinhas feitas por mim)

Hello dear readers and friends! How's the weather in your corner of the world? Here we're experiencing summer weather again… To be honest I'm looking forward to colder weather already; I'm craving for boots, coats, scarves and all that comes with colder temperatures, but in the meanwhile we should enjoy this heat wave while it lasts. Today I'm wearing an asymmetric top (that I've bought in the beginning of the summer sale season and never got to wear it until now) with self-made swallow print pants (click here for the sewing review if you're interested) and a white jacket. The pants' flared short length is really trendy right now and I made a promise to myself to wear these pants more often (since I've made them, I've worn them only once before today: click here to see how I wore it the first time). Hope you guys are having a wonderful week, thank you so much for dropping by! 
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
 
Olá queridos amigos e leitores, como está o tempo no vosso cantinho do mundo? Aqui esta semana temos tido um autêntico Verão… Para ser honesta já me apetecia temperaturas mais baixas: ando com desejos de usar botas, casacos, cachecóis e afins… Entretanto temos este novo “Verão” e acho que também devemos aproveitá-lo enquanto dura. Hoje estou a usar um top branco assimétrico que comprei logo no início da época de saldos (mas que só hoje estreei) com umas calças feitas por mim e uma jaqueta branca (clicar aqui para o artigo de costura das calças). As calças curtas e folgadas na bainha são um “hit” no momento e fiz a mim própria a promessa de as usar mais frequentemente (só as tinha usado uma vez desde que as fiz; cliquem aqui para verem o primeiro look). Espero que estejam todos a ter uma ótima semana até agora, muito obrigada por aparecerem!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

3 comments:

  1. Great pants.I really like the shorter leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por aqui também foi uma semana muito quente...
    O conjunto é muito bonito e adoro o top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say darling Tany do we live next door to each other, lol, because we do have the same weather, sun sun sun and far too warm, duh! Like you I am fed up with the summery weather. Honey you look amazing, and the pants are divine and I am still in awe about your sewing skills. You are a genius Tany. The shoes are darling.
    kisses my sweet Tany
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!