Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zebra print and mustard yellow - Estampado zebra e amarelo-mostarda

Hello guys, here I am after a very long and stressful day at work, and since today is a little bit chillier, I needed some kind of cover up. I’m wearing a zebra print boxy jacket with black top and mustard yellow pants; I've worn this color combo before, I’m quite fond of it and yellow always brightens up my day. As it happened yesterday, I was only able to take photos late in the afternoon so again the lighting conditions weren't ideal,… Hope you’ll still like the outfit though :). Thank you all so much for dropping by! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Olá pessoal, aqui estou depois de um logo e stressante dia de trabalho! Uma vez que as temperaturas baixaram um bocado, precisei de usar um agasalho: estou a estrear uma jaqueta padrão Zebra comprada nos saldos com um top preto e calças amarelas. Não é a primeira vez que uso esta combinação de cores, o facto é que me agrada muito e o amarelo tem a propriedade de me alegrar naqueles dias que prevejo serem mais complicados. Tal como aconteceu ontem, só consegui tirar as fotos ao fim da tarde as condições de luminosidade não eram as melhores; espero que apesar disso apreciem este look :). Muitíssimo obrigada por continuarem a aparecer por aqui!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. You've inspired me to try another colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! Your comment made me very happy!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving me a new idea on wearing zebra print, I like the boxy shape of the jacket and it works fantastically with this great mustard hue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!