Friday, July 18, 2014

She’s wearing red – Ela está de vermelho

TGIF!!! Today’s look features another of my outlet bargains, this gorgeous draped red dress, worn with black sandals with golden cuff and matching gold accessories; the dress came with the black tassel belt which I think adds a nice final touch to the look. Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Finalmente é sexta-feira, mal podia esperar pelo fim-de-semana! O look de hoje é composto por outra das minhas pechinchas compradas em outlet, este vestido drapeado vermelho, usado com sandálias pretas com pulseira de tornozelo dourada e acessórios a condizer em dourado; o cinto com borlas veio com o vestido e dá-lhe um toque muito especial. Desejo a todos um ótimo e relaxante fim-de-semana!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(All pics by me)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

16 comments:

  1. Vestido lindo e muito feminino <3
    Adoro de te ver de vermelho.
    Muito elegante!

    Bom fim de semana!

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada, querida! Beijinho!

      Delete
  2. Wearing red and look great I might say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour and cut of this dress are wonderful. The gold details especially the bracelets are fabulous!

    x Diana

    www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tany you look breathtaking. Love everything, yeah I know what else is new ;) but I really do, everything is perfect, the sandals are TDF! Honey I am pretty exhausted had to do a lot of overtime yesterday, no shopping day, my substitute while I was on sick leave messed something up, big way, though Mr. Boss was not amused, we had a hard time to get it straight, anyway will get back to you probably tomorrow asking you tons of questions ;)
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling!! I'm sorry you had such a busy working day,... Just look at it from the bright side: the next shopping Friday you can spend twice as much ;). I've been trying to restrain myself, I think it's wise to save some money to spend on the upcoming next season collections... But it has been hard, as you can imagine ;). Lot's of kisses to you, darling! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. You look adorable, amazing pictures

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is not an easy colour, but you truly rock it dear Tany! Very elegant and sophisticated my friend!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend! Hugs

      Delete
  7. cute outfit! loving your dress!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in red!! You are KILLING IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!