Saturday, July 26, 2014

Beach ready: yellow high-waist shorts - Pronta para ir à praia: calções de cintura alta amarelos

Yesterday afternoon the weather improved a lot and we were able to take advantage of a bright sunny afternoon. The sunny weather was ideal for wearing these bright yellow high-waist shorts that I recently bought on the summer sales. I paired them with a black cropped top to accentuate the high-waist effect but wearing them with a longer top would also work fine and some of you may prefer the later option. This particular shade of yellow will be very trendy next fall too so keep an eye out for it. I've complemented the look with the same pewter gladiator sandals and messenger bag that I wore in the morning. 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 
 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Durante a tarde de ontem o tempo melhorou bastante e o sol deu ares de sua graça. O tempo ficou ideal para usar estes shorts amarelos que comprei nos saldos de verão. Escolhi usá-los com um top curto para acentuar mais o efeito da cintura subida dos shorts, mas o look resultaria muito bem com um top mais comprido e alguns de vocês até devem preferir esta última opção. Este tom de amarelo vai continuar muito na moda para o próximo outono, vale a pena ir tomando atenção às peças que encontrarem neste tom. Complementei o look com as mesmas sandálias e bolsa que usei durante a manhã de ontem. Espero que estejam a ter um ótimo fim-de-semana!
 
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin



(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday dear friend! WOW, you are one Mummalicious diva!
    Tany you look fantastic to say the least! Love your outfit, your hair, your gorgeous waist line! Perfect! Wish you great weekend sweatheart! Wishing you a very nice weekend with your beloved ones and all the best, kisses and hugs from your very good friend <333333333333333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Zhanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zhanna, you're the sweetest!!!! This is something I wouldn't wear to work, lol, but I felt perfectly fine wearing it on vacation ;). It's a more daring look than my usual. Love you loads, sweetie! THANK YOU so much for everything!!! <333333333

      Delete
  2. Hey pretty rock_chick wanna hang out with me ;) Tany you look stunning! I've never seen you so wild an relaxed at the same time, rock vibe all over, STUNNING! It's perfect there is nothing else to say, you killed the look! Love the shorts, love everything. You have killer legs! OH forgot I love the silver top, it's brilliant! Oh and I am not surprised that sewing coats are your faves, I gather coat sewing is the most difficult thing to do, no? And I know you are just like me, the more difficult it gets, the eager I am and enjoying it like crazy. Am I right or am I right ;)
    big big big hugs and kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Lenya!! Yes, it's a more daring look than usual, I'm just taking advantage of my vacation time to wear different clothes/looks, the ones I wouldn't dare wearing to the office ;). You're right, I do love a good challenge and the more difficult it gets, the more I dive into it :))))). You understand me very well :)))). Many hugs and kisses, darling!

      Delete
  3. Je'taime
    Cool outfit and cool pics mix :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shorts!!! The high waist, the colour, the geometric cut of the hem! You look fabulous Tany!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sassy and sexy do you look!!! These shorts are stunning, I love the hem!!

    X Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Adrienne!!! I have them for years and I still love them!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!